Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Inclusivity in the workplace is important for any industry, and LGBTQIA+ inclusion is a priority for many organisations. Social attitudes and legal rights have changed dramatically in recent years, and it’s important that employees are protected from discrimination in the workplace. This LGBTQIA+ training is great for anyone interested in LGBTQIA+ issues. You will develop your knowledge of language, stereotyping and assumptions relating to lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people in the workplace. You will learn about LGBTQIA+ history and culture, as well as organisational policies and legislation that affects LGBTQIA+ people at work, and gain the knowledge you need to promote inclusion in the workplace.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) history and culture
- Language, stereotyping and assumptions relating to LGBT people
- Organisational policies and legislation affecting LGBT people in the workplace
- Contribute to maintaining a supportive workplace environment for LGBT people
This 8-week course in LGBTQIA+ Inclusion in the Workplace will teach you about the social attitudes and knowledge to promote inclusion in the workplace. This course can help with Personal Development and would be useful if you wish to pursue a career in Business and Management. This course may be useful for roles such as;
- Chief Executive (£55,000 to £150,000)
- Human Resources (HR) Manager (£28,000 to £50,000)
- Business Project Manager (£22,000 to £70,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects