Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
The best healthcare providers thrive by creating positive working relationships with patients, families and residents. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings is designed to help you develop these positive working relationships. You will learn about customer expectations and how to adapt environments and your communication styles for customers with specific needs. You'll also gain a better understanding of what makes effective teams work.
- Understanding customer expectations in health and social care settings
- How to identify the types of customers who interact with health and social care services
- Different communication methods used in health and social care settings
- How to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs
This Level 2 Course in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings can help with professional development and lead to careers in the industry. This course is particularly useful in careers like;
- Social Work Assistant (£12,500 to £25,000)
- Foster Carer (Variable pay)
- Residential Support Worker (£15,000 to £26,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects