Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Falls are the most frequent and serious type of accident in people aged 65 and over, with 10,000 falls happening each day. Falls often affect a person physically and mentally - they can result in fractures and broken bones, but also in a lack of confidence and isolation. If you work in health and social care or have contact with older people who are more at risk of falls, this falls prevention course is ideal for you. You will learn about the risk factors and causes of falls, as well as how to prevent falls and how to manage them when they happen.
- Falls in Context
- The Risk Factors and Causes of Falls
- Falls Assessment and Prevention
- Managing Falls
This course in Falls Prevention Awareness allows you to develop an understanding of the most serious and frequent type of accident that happens in people 65 and over. This course would be ideal for those looking to get into the Health and Social Care profession;
- Senior Care Worker (£17,000 to £27,000)
- Care Home Advocate (£18,000 to £30,000)
- Occupational Health Nurse (£22,000 to £45,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects