Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
For many businesses, being able to offer clear and accurate information, advice or guidance (IAG) - and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally - is really important. If you give information, advice or guidance as part of your role, this level 2 course can help you brush up on your skills and make sure you're aware of the fundamental rules for successful information sharing. This fully online course covers communication techniques, interpersonal skills and group interactions, as well as how to store and retrieve information in a way that complies with the law.
This course is divided into the following units:
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
This Level 2 Course in Information, Advice or Guidance will help with personal development and would lead to careers in Business and Management. Careers such as;
- School Business Manager (£25,000 to £55,000)
- Business Analyst (£30,000 to £70,000)
- Horticultural Manager (£18,000 to £40,000)
*(Salary information taken from the National Careers Service)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects