Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
As the need for adult social care continues to rise, it's important that care workers have up-to-date support and guidance that allows them to provide the best care possible for the people they work with. If you'd like to work in adult social care, this fully online course will help you gain an appreciation of what it's like to work in the sector. You will learn about person-centred care and safe working practices, as well as the importance of safeguarding, equality and diversity, and duty of care.
- Gain appreciation of what to expect in the sector
- Learn about person-centred care and safe working practices
- Understand duty of care and safeguarding
- Improve your understanding of equality and diversity, safeguarding and protection
This 9 week, Level 2 course in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care could prove useful to those looking to follow a career path in Health and Social Care. This could evolve into professions like;
- Social Work Assistant (£12,500 to £25,000)
- Care Worker (£13,500 to £25,000)
- Nurse (£25,654 to £31,533)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects