Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
In the care sector, it’s important that residents and patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. The need for high-quality, skilled and knowledgeable care workers has never been greater. Our level 2 course in Care Planning will make sure you’ve got all the knowledge you need to provide high-quality care for the people you work with. It will help you to develop personally and professionally and evidence your competency to employers. You will learn about person-centred care and the best ways to provide support with everything from nutrition and hydration to personal hygiene and continence care.
- Understanding Person-Centred Thinking and Planning
- Care Planning for the Care Worker
- Understanding Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
- Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Understanding Continence Care
- Principles of Supporting Sleep
The Level 2 Course in Principles of Care Planning will give you a kickstart into careers involving Health and Social Care. This course would be particularly useful for job roles such as;
- Senior Care Worker (£17,000 to £27,000)
- Animal Care Worker (£13,500 to £22,000)
- Social Worker (£24,000 to £40,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects