Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
If you work in health and social care, you need to understand the fundamentals of safeguarding in order to protect the health, well-being and human rights of the people you care for. Our level 2 certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care will teach you about the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding. The course also covers the dilemmas you might face when working in adult health and social care, the responsibilities you have to the people you care for, and what can happen if care principles aren't properly upheld.
- Learn the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding
- Investigate the principles and how they are applied
- Examine dilemmas that can arise
- Learn the consequences when care principles are not upheld
This Level 2 Course in the Understanding of Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care can help with professional development and could lead to careers specialising in Health and Social Care. This is especially useful for careers like;
- Art Therapist (£32,305 to £45,838)
- Counsellor (£25,654 to £45,838)
- Family Support Worker (£18,000 to £35,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects