Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Britain has an increasingly ageing population, and the number of adults needing around-the-clock care is on the rise. As well as the need for medical care, there is also a need for high levels of personal care to allow those who need support to live as comfortably as possible. This fully online qualification helps you to develop a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care. You will cover how to support personal hygiene, foot care, oral health, pressure area care, and sepsis.
- Understanding person-centred care
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Understanding foot care for individuals
- Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Understanding pressure area care
- Understanding sepsis
This Level 2 course in Understanding Personal Care Needs, can provide you with the information needed to be able to support those to live as comfortably as possible. This course would be ideal for those who are looking to work in the Health and Social Care;
- Care Home Advocate (£18,000 to £30,000)
- Social Work Assistant (£12,500 to £25,000)
- Care Escort (Variable Pay)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects