Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
In 2019, a total of 5,738 individuals were referred to the Prevent programme, with the education sector accounting for 33% of this number. Anyone wanting to work in local authorities, schools, colleges, uniformed services or health and social care needs to be aware of safeguarding and the Prevent duty and how to include these principles in their day-to-day work practices. This level 2 online course in safeguarding will give you a greater awareness of the Safeguarding and the Prevent duty, the responsibilities and procedures involved, and how to raise concerns effectively.
- Understanding the Prevent Duty
- Understanding Safeguarding
- Understanding Online Safety
If you choose to do this 9-week course in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent, you will gain a greater awareness of safeguarding and the Prevent duty, the responsibilities and procedures involved, and how to raise concerns effectively. This course could lead you to a career in;
- Local Government Administrative Assistant (£17,500 to £24,500)
- Higher Education Lecturer (£33,000 to £54,000)
- Social Worker (£24,000 to £40,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects