Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Around 15% of people have a learning difficulty, which means they can find it harder to learn certain skills. If you're looking to improve your understanding and awareness of learning difficulties, this is the learning disabilities course for you. You will learn about a range of specific learning difficulties, including ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia. It's great for people working in a variety of sectors, such as healthcare, social care and education.
- The characteristics of ADHD, ADD, dyslexia and dyscalculia
- How specific learning difficulties can affect children and adults in different ways
- The importance of early diagnosis
- The various assessment methods available to diagnose specific learning difficulties
- How individuals can be supported to gain, start and continue with study and employment
This Level 2 Course aids you in developing an understanding of Specific Learning Difficulties. This course is ideal for someone looking to or is already working in a variety of sectors, like healthcare, social care and education. Some careers may include;
- Learning Mentor (£14,500 to £25,000)
- Learning Disability Nurse (£25,654 to £31,533)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant (£12,577 to £23,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects