Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
We all know how important it is for children and young people to be safe and well cared for. Unfortunately, some children are at risk of abuse and exploitation. If you’re involved in caring for children and you want to help those affected by these issues, our level 2 certificate in Caring for Children and Young People can help you gain the skills you need. You will learn about protecting children in a babysitting environment, including how to prevent accidents and fire safety skills. The course also covers key skills about parenting, including parents’ rights and responsibilities and information about healthy lifestyles.
- Caring for Young Children in a Babysitting Environment
- Accident Prevention and Fire Safety When Babysitting
- Rights and Responsibilities in Relation to Parenting
- Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles
If you choose to do this Level 2 Course in Introducing Caring For Children and Young People, it could lead to careers in Childcare, or Health and Social Care. This would be particularly useful for job roles such as;
- Social Worker (£24,000 to £40,000)
- Foster Carer (variable salary)
- Youth Worker (£18,000 to £33,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects