Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Over 4 million people in the UK live in social housing. It’s important that anyone working in this sector is equipped with the key skills to make a real difference to the lives of tenants and the communities they live in. This fully online course in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing will help you deliver great customer service when dealing with tenants and appreciate why it is important to correctly record and report any problems. You'll learn how to manage challenging behaviour and difficult situations that could arise at work, and understand your role in safeguarding vulnerable community members.
- Introduction to the social housing sector
- Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
- Understand mental and physically ill health
- Understand reasons for problematic behaviour
- Understand issues affecting isolated tenants
This course in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing can assist in your understanding of how to deal with difficult behaviours and situations that could arise at work. This qualification would be ideal for those looking to pursue a career in;
- Housing Officer (£21,000 to £35,000)
- Hotel Manager (£20,000 to £60,000)
- Care Home Advocate (£18,000 to £30,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects