Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Getting fit and healthy can be a daunting prospect when you first start out on your fitness journey, so it’s important to be fully aware of how to best do this for you. The level 2 Certificate in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition will enable you to develop the skills you need to reach your health and fitness goals. You will learn how to assess your fitness levels, how to design a healthy personalised diet and exercise plan, and develop your understanding of anatomy and physiology. The course will also teach you about healthy lifestyles and how technology can be used to help you on your journey. So if you’re looking to make those healthy changes, reduce stress and improve your overall lifestyle, this fully online course is the one for you.
- Understand Health, Well-being and Exercise
- Understand the Role of Nutrition in Exercise
- Plan and Prepare for Personal Exercise and Nutrition
This Level 2 Course in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition helps with personal development and could lead to careers in Fitness and Well-Being. This is particularly useful for job roles such as;
- Fitness Instructor (£14,000 to £25,000)
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (£25,654 to £45,838)
- Personal Trainer (£14,000 to £22,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects