Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
Good customer service is crucial for any business. 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain - instead, 91% of them simply leave and never come back. This shows that providing good customer service and handling any issues in a professional and courteous manner is essential for a business's success. If you work in customer service, this level 2 customer service course can help you improve your skills and make sure every customer has a great experience. You will increase your awareness of how to understand and meet customers' needs, as well as learn how to improve your performance using feedback and how to successfully promote products and services.
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
This Level 2 Course in Customer Service can help you pursue many different career paths regarding Business and Management. Some of these roles could include;
- Financial Services Customer Adviser (£14,000 to £60,000)
- Resort Representative (variable)
- Customer Service Assistant (£16,000 to £28,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects