Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business. When you're working in hospitality, it's important to make sure you give customers a great first impression. This fully online course will help you brush up on essential skills for hospitality, including how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene. You will also learn about legislation and guidance you need to know when working in this sector, as well as the professional personal standards you will need to maintain.
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
This Level 2 Course in Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality, could lead to careers in Hospitality and Catering, for example;
- Health Service Manager (£31,365 to £104,927)
- Counter Service Assistant (£12,000 to (£19,000)
- Hotel Receptionist (£14,000 to £22,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects