Recognised CertificateAll courses include a certificate
24/7 AccessLearn anywhere, anytime
Tutor SupportTo help you complete the course
Access all yearAccess for a year after purchase
If you work in retail, it's important that you're fully trained and equipped to meet customers' needs. Our level 2 course in Understanding Retail Operations covers everything from the selling process to retail law to handling customer complaints. It's a great way to make sure you have the skills you need to do your job. This fully online course lets you carry out training in your own time, whenever and wherever is most convenient for you.
- Develop understanding of the different aspects of the retail industry
- Learn about customer payments and the selling process
- Understand how to provide good customer service
- Learn how to deal with queries and complaints
- Gain an understanding of basic retail law and the importance of correct stock control
If you chose to do this 9 week, Level 2 Course in Understanding Retail Operations, you could open doorways to more career pathways within retail. Such jobs could include;
- Retail Buyer (£18,000 to £50,000)
- Sales Assistant (£13,000 to £26,000)
- Estate Agent (£15,000 to £40,000)
There are no exams, all courses require you to complete assessment questions based on the knowledge you have gained from the units, at your own pace.
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards, including for distance learning courses. It is a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
- Showcase to employers that you have gained a recognised and regulated qualification in your specific sector
- Last year alone, over a quarter of a million learners chose to learn via NCFE CACHE
- Build the foundations to improve your job prospects